Reporting trouble, suggestions, or questions.
- First check the FAQ below. It is short, and may solve your problem immediately.
- If the FAQ do not solve your problem, please email email@example.com.
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
- I forgot my password:
- Your instructor can reset your password.
- I put in the correct answer and the computer said it was wrong:
- Step 1: Use item B.4 of the main menu to review your work -- check that the answers
you remember were actually submiited (sometimes students make mistakes
in submitting answers).
- Step 2: Review the textbook material -- check whether you missed some detail needed to answer
the question correctly. If so, try answering the question again (you can try any question
- Step 3: Wait until after the due date and download the solutions. If, after
studying the solutions, you still think your answer was correct,
use the contact info above. You will not lose academic credit
by waiting until after the due date -- grade corrections can be made
at any time.
When reporting trouble, please supply these data
- Your login name.
- A description of the problem.
- The error message, if there was one. (Use your mouse to copy/paste the message into your email.)
- If applicable, assignment name and question number.